The Knighthawk Ranger is renowned for its tactical response qualities, whilst effortlessly complying with NIJ regulations. Designed using the universally recognised MOLLE webbing system, the wearer can attach a variety of registered MOLLE products to the vest with ease. With quick release clasps on both the shoulders and side panels, the Ranger is one of our most dynamic vests, created for more tactical combat. It carries level IIIA certificate recognised by the NIJ as well as meeting DEA certified, B.E. Armour 2000 registration. A supremely lightweight vest, with additional compartments in the chest and back for further hard plate protection, the Ranger has focused reinforcement, making it ideal for high threat, tactical combat.
Available Armour Packages:
Accepts all U.S. Armour NIJ .06 & NIJ .04/.05 ballistic panels
- Lightweight design with quick release side clasps.
- High density, shock dispersing fabric, simulates the strength of Steel.
- Water resistant, breathable tailoring, sealed with ultrasonic stitching.
- Ballistic protection IIIA calibres: 22, 25, 32, 38, 40, 45, 9 mm, 357 and 44 magnum.
- Comes in a protective carry case.
|Chest||34 – 36||38 – 40||42 – 44||46 – 48||50 – 52|
|Neck Size||14 1/2||15 1/2||16 1/2||17 1/2||18 1/2|
|Waist||28 – 30||32 – 34||36 – 38||40 – 42||44 – 46|
- Custom embroidered ID badges, including numeric tags.
- Additional adaptation can include brand logos.
- Supplementary hard armour plates can be added for high-threat combat.
All vests are custom made to your spec, please allow up to 7 to 10 days before shipping
SHIPPING COSTS (for more than one vest please contact us)
|Shipping UK||Shipping USA/CA||Shipping EU|