The Knighthawk Guard delivers a popularly shaped external vest, whilst complying with IIIA NIJ certified ballistic protection. An increased area of reinforced body coverage and multiple fastenings, ensures a secure and reliable fit. It carries the IIIA certificate recognised by the NIJ as well as meeting DEA certified, B.E. Armour 2000 registration. Though a remarkably resilient vest on its own, our edition of the Knighthawk Guard includes an additional chest trauma sleeve, maximising its multi-trauma capabilities.
- Inbuilt ballistic panels
- Free carry case included
- Free trauma pad to add extra protection over the heart and lungs.
- Ergonomic lightweight design to maximise movement.
- High density, shock dispersing fabric, simulates the strength of Steel.
- Water resistant, breathable tailoring, sealed with ultrasonic stitching.
- Ballistic protection IIIA calibres: 22, 25, 32, 38, 40, 45, 9 mm, 357 and 44 magnum.
- Comes in a tasteful carry case.
|Chest||34 – 36||38 – 40||42 – 44||46 – 48||50 – 52|
|Neck Size||14 1/2||15 1/2||16 1/2||17 1/2||18 1/2|
|Waist||28 – 30||32 – 34||36 – 38||40 – 42||44 – 46|
- Custom embroidered ID badges, including numeric tags.
- Additional adaptation can include brand logos.
- Available in female shape to increase suitability of the vest. Please contact us to enquire.
All vests are custom made to your spec, please allow up to 7 to 10 days before shipping
SHIPPING COSTS (for more than one vest please contact us)
|Shipping UK||Shipping USA/CA||Shipping EU|