The Knighthawk Covert vest has been adapted to provide incredible IIIA NIJ certified ballistic protection, whilst being worn under clothes. It is lightly coloured to remain covert, and lightweight to optimise comfort for the wearer. It carries the IIIA certificate recognised by the NIJ as well as meeting DEA certified, B.E. Armour 2000 registration. With protective panels in both the front and rear, this vest has proven comfortable and versatile for a multitude of confrontations.
- Inbuilt ballistic panels
- Free carry case included
- Ergonomic lightweight design to maximise concealability.
- High density, shock dispersing fabric, simulates the strength of Steel.
- Water resistant, breathable tailoring, sealed with ultrasonic stitching.
- Ballistic protection IIIA calibres: 22, 25, 32, 38, 40, 45, 9 mm, 357 and 44 magnum.
- Comes in an individual covert carry case.
|Chest||34 – 36||38 – 40||42 – 44||46 – 48||50 – 52|
|Neck Size||14 1/2||15 1/2||16 1/2||17 1/2||18 1/2|
|Waist||28 – 30||32 – 34||36 – 38||40 – 42||44 – 46|
- 500 series modular pouches and holsters (sold separately)
- Nylon Tactical Carry Bag
- Custom embroidered agency ID patches (additional fee may apply)
All vests are custom made to your spec, please allow up to 7 to 10 days before shipping
SHIPPING COSTS (for more than one vest please contact us)
|Shipping UK||Shipping USA/CA||Shipping EU|